The Miss Tri-Cities Scholarship Program, sponsored by the Tri-City Water Follies Association, is seeking an outstanding teen from the Tri-Cities to represent the Tri-Cities’ community at the Miss Washington Outstanding Teen Pageant to be held May 2018.
Our first priority is to help provide Miss Tri-Cities Outstanding Teen with a positive and uplifting environment where she can truly go for – and achieve – her dreams. Secondly, we’ll assist you in achieving your personal best, not only at the upcoming Miss Washington Outstanding Teen Pageant but also throughout your year of service. This program will help prepare you for a successful life journey -- starting out with our Teen Program.
Teen Contestants ~ 2018 Requirements
- Must be no younger than 13 years old on pageant date or no older than 17 years old years before July 31, 2017. If you turn 18 before July 31, 2017 you are not eligible to compete for this program.
- Must be a United States citizen, have never been married and/or pregnant, and have always been female.
- Entry fee must be paid upon submittal of application.
- Must be at all rehearsals, events, and participate in every area of competition, including the production dance number(s), unless medical release is provided
Here are some highlights, which you will be excited to learn:
- Miss Tri-Cities Outstanding Teen 2017 contestants must submit a completed application and, essay, and academic transcript or report card, and entry fee of $100 by April 11, 2017. Applications are available on this site.
- Miss Tri-Cities Outstanding Teen will receive a crown and sash, entry fee into Miss Washington Outstanding Teen Pageant, and at least $1000 cash award and $1000 wardrobe allowance. All wardrobe items purchased with the pageant allowance funds will remain with the pageant organization. All other fees and expenses are the responsibility of the contestant and family.
- The scoring will be very similar to Miss America scoring (except physical fitness will be in shorts/t-shirt). If selected as Miss Washington Outstanding Teen you are required to compete in Orlando, FL for the title of Miss America’s Outstanding Teen.
- Important Dates for Miss Tri-Cities Outstanding Teen Pageant 2017
- April 10 - Applications and entry fee of $100 are due.
- April 22 - Preliminary Audition
- April 30 - Parent/Contestant Meeting-
- Mid-June Rehearsals Begin
- July 22 Miss Tri-Cities Outstanding Pageant
For additional information, please contact Dot Stewart at 509 539-3252.