- Be a female between the ages of 13 and 18.
When delegates are considering their eligibility to compete for a local or state competition, the determining factor will again be the delegate's BIRTH YEAR.
Miss: 1996 (28Y)-2006* (18Y)
Teen: 2006* (18Y)-2010(13Y)
*Those delegates born in 2006 may choose either to compete in the Miss division or the Teen division
- Be a United States citizen
- Meet residency requirements for competing
- Meet character criteria as set forth by the Miss America’s Outstanding Teen Organization
- Be in reasonably good health to meet the job requirements
- Be able to meet the time commitment and responsibilities as set forth by the MCCSO
- Register with Miss America - $35
- Register with Miss Washington - no cost for Teens
- You'll receive an email from Miss WA with more information and link
- Recommended $300 in program book ads
- Deadline for applications is April 7, 2023
- $100 entry fee at time of audition payable to Miss Tri-Cities Scholarship Program