What is the role of Miss Tri-Cities?
- Be at least nineteen (19) years of age as of December 31st in the calendar year of the State Competition in which she competes.
- Must not be older than twenty-six (26) years of age as of December 31st of the year of the State Competition in which she competes.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Candidate cannot turn twenty-seven (27) years of age at any time during the calendar year in which she could compete at the State Competition. (Calendar Year defined as January 1st through December 31st).
- For the avoidance of doubt, Candidate cannot be eighteen (18) years of age on December 31st in the year she could compete at the State Competition. If the candidate is eighteen (18) years of age on December 31st in the year she could compete at the State Competition, then she must compete in the MAOTeen program.
- Be a United States citizen.
- Residency - Must fulfill one of the following:
- Must reside in the local area of competition
- Be enrolled in and physically attending classes on a full-time basis at an accredited college or university in the local area of competition
- Be employed on a full-time basis in the local area in which she intends to compete.
- Meet character criteria as set forth by the Miss America Organization.
- Be in reasonably good health to meet the job requirements.
- Be able to meet the time commitment and job responsibilities as set forth by the local, state and national competition(s) in which you compete.
- Register directly with Miss America as an applicant for the Miss Tri-Cities Competition.
- Candidates must meet all additional requirements pursuant to the Miss America State and Local Application & Agreement at www.missamerica.org.
What is the scholarship program?
The goals of the Miss Tri-Cities Scholarship Program are to inspire and support young women to fulfill their educational goals and to help young women achieve excellence. The program continues to be one of the leading local programs for scholarships in Washington State.
The 2022-23 Miss Tri-Cities, will received at least $8,000 in cash & scholarships and $1000 in kind scholarship from CBC. Each candidate receives scholarship money for participating and develops skills they can carry with them for life time.
Why should I enter the Miss Tri-Cities program?
- Earn scholarships for your college education
- Serve your community as a volunteer
- Develop leadership and interview skills and showcase strengths
- Enhance personal talents and build confidence and performance skills
- Travel the state to other local pageants
- Provided wardrobe for the Miss Washington Competition
- Chance to represent the Tri-Cities in the Miss Washington Competition